Langsung ke konten utama

Shawn Mendes Biography



 https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiJxev-uJjhAhUd7HMBHcEzBnQQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thefamouspeople.com%2Fprofiles%2Fshawn-mendes-7808.php&psig=AOvVaw3xKMUL7fm7TTfhShsDKECo&ust=1553436741521428
Shawn Peter Raul Mendes is a Canadian singer. He was born on August 8, 1998 in Toronto. His father is of Portuguese descent and his mother is English. He has a sister, Aaliyah. Shawn was raised in Pickering. He started posting cover videos on the social video app Vine in 2013 and picked up millions of followers in a matter of months. The following year, he caught the attention of artist manager Andrew Gertler which led to him signing a deal with the record label. He has since released three studio albums, and received several awards. He is the youngest artist to compose his own debut album in the top 25 with a debut song on the Billboard Hot 100. At the beginning of his signing, Shawn toured as a member of the MagCon Tour (meet and greet convention) alongside other young artists and social media sensations including Aaron Carpenter, Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, and etc. Shawn also was on a nationwide tour with Austin Mahone and released his debut major label EP in July, with a debut album due out later in 2014. In 2015 Shawn Mendes started his first tour. By 2017, he was selling out Madison Square Garden in 4 minutes and had two smash hit albums. With number 1 songs like "Mercy", "Treat you Better", and "There's Nothing Holding me Back". Mendes released his first fragrance, "Shawn Signature" in late 2017. Shawn's most recent releases include "In my blood" and "Lost in Japan".


Komentar

  1. Nice article, i love shawn mendes too. Good job

    BalasHapus
  2. very intersting article! which makes me know about who is Shawn Mendes.

    BalasHapus
  3. Shawn!!!!! I love hiim so much!!! I think we have same type!!

    BalasHapus
  4. Wow, you describe my twin, good job.

    BalasHapus
  5. Ohh what a lovely guy!! 😍 Love this article! I didn't know that he started his carreer through vine, I thought it was some street casting or audition. Wooow

    BalasHapus
  6. Your favorite figure is so handsome, and your writing was very interesting which makes me know about who is Shawn Mendes . Good job!!!

    BalasHapus
  7. woooow......
    Your article is amazing.

    BalasHapus
  8. I know that you love him so much, and you know that he is so talented and handsome right? I love him too and because of your article, I know more about her biography

    BalasHapus
  9. Hey, I like Shawn Mendes too!! He's so amazing and multi-talendted singer. After reading your article I get to know more about him.

    BalasHapus
  10. Oh, your article is so good, i like his voice. You describe him well.

    BalasHapus
  11. your article about shawn is interesting. I love it!!

    BalasHapus
  12. He is one of my favorite male singer! Good written

    BalasHapus
  13. Nice writing and he is really handsome, have great voice and so perfect

    BalasHapus
  14. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Jack and the Beanstalk

In the past, there ware a mother and a young child who lived in a village. The young boy named Jack. Their lives were poor. Their property that there was only one cow, which over time has been reduced milk production. Realizing this, the mother was planning to sell their cattle, then  the money would be used to buy grain. The plan, the wheat would be planted in a field near their home. The next day, Jack brought his cattle to market. On the way to the market, Jack met a grandfather. Grandfather admonished him, “Hi Jack, would you swap your herds with these magic beans?”. “What, swap pea with my cow?” Said Jack surprised. “Do not insult! This is the magic beans. If you plant it and let it overnight, then the next morning this bean will grow up to the sky,” said the old man explained. “Ok, I will see,” replied Jack. At home, Mother’s Jack was shocked and angry. “How stupid you are! How could we live only with a grain of beans? I was so angry,” the mother throws the beans out t...

The Mistery Creature of The Wood

A mouse took a stroll through the deep dark wood. A fox saw the mouse, and the mouse looked good.  "Where are you going to, little brown mouse?  Come and have lunch in my underground house."  "It's terribly kind of you, Fox, but no –  I'm going to have lunch with a gruffalo."  "A gruffalo?  What's a gruffalo?"  "A gruffalo!  Why, didn't you know? “He has terrible tusks, and terrible claws, and terrible teeth in his terrible jaws.” “Where are you meeting him?” “Here, by these rocks, and his favourite food is roasted fox.” “Roasted fox! I’m off!” Fox said. “Goodbye, little mouse,” and away he sped. “Silly old Fox! Doesn’t he know, there’s no such thing as a Gruffalo?” On went the mouse through the deep dark wood. An owl saw the mouse and the mouse looked good. “Where are you going to, little brown mouse? Come and have tea in my treetop house.” “It’s frightfully nice of you, Owl, but no – I am going to have tea w...